Cosy and luxurious apartment for up to 6 people. It is a four-minute walk from the Trocadero, making it the ideal location for discovering Paris. I...
This apartment is located on the 3rd floor with a small elevator in a residential building. It consists of :
- Large living room with sofa bed and dining table
- Fully equipped kitchen (fridge, induction hobs, microwave, toaster kettle, coffee machine, dishwasher...).
- One bedroom with double bed (140x200cm) and large dressing room.
- A second bedroom with double bed (140x200cm)
-A bathroom with shower and toilet
- Numerous storage spaces
- TV and Broadband Internet (WiFi)
- Sheets and towels provided
You will have full access to the flat, you will feel at home.
We are available anytime, by phone, e-mail, or by text
This apartment is located in the 16th district, 150m from the Trocadero.
The district abounds in many restaurants, famous shops as well as many local businesses (bakery, fish shop, restaurants, butcher's, dry cleaner's, pharmacy, ...) accessible on foot, especially on the avenue Paul Doumer and the rue de Passy.
The geographical location of the apartment will allow you to move very easily and quickly throughout the capital via the many possibilities of public transport :
- Subway: Trocadero (lines 6 & 9), located 4 minutes walk away.
- Subway: Passy (line 6), located 7 minutes on foot
- RER : Champ de Mars-Tour Eiffel (RER C), located 10 minutes on foot or 2 minutes by metro to get to the Château de Versailles.
- Numerous BUS lines day & night
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used): call 36 07.
Other things to note
Arrival during the WEEK
- Check-in: between 3pm and 6pm An agent will contact you to plan your arrival and discuss key collection arrangements.
Early check-in: between 10am and 3pm, subject to availability.
Late check-in: between 7pm and 11pm, you'll need to collect the keys from our office.
Saturday or Sunday: between 3pm and 11pm
Keys will be collected from our office near the Arc de Triomphe.
We'll make sure your arrival goes smoothly, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Last minute booking: For all bookings made up to 48 hours before your arrival, we reserve the right to hand over the key at our office one near to L’ Arc de Triomphe.
A security deposit will be requested for renting this space.
Carbon Monoxide Detector
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Laptop Friendly Workspace
Linen and Towels
Long Term Rental Available