Luxury family flat, refurbished, close to the Place Victor Hugo.
This accommodation is available for a mobility lease ONLY. The mobility lease is a type of short term furnished lease. It aims to facilitate the mobility of tenants, especially those who have to move for professional reasons (transfer or mission), students, young people in training, alternating or internship.
The flat is a 180m² luxury flat located near Place Victor Hugo, in the 16th arrondissement of Paris. It is located on the fourth floor with lift, on the courtyard.
It has been completely refurbished with quality materials and is in impeccable condition.
It is composed of:
- A spacious living room with TV
- A beautiful open kitchen, fully equipped: fridge, stove, coffee machine, toaster, kettle ...
- A dining room space
- A master bedroom with a double bed, a dressing room and a private shower room
- A bedroom with a double bed and two children's beds
- A bedroom with a double bed and two baby beds
- A bathroom with bathtub
- Storage space
- TV and high speed internet
- Sheets and towels provided
This flat is beautifully finished and very quiet, with good exposure and a highly sought-after location, a stone's throw from Place Victor Hugo.
You will have access to the entire flat, to make you feel at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, email or SMS.
Reputed to be the most bourgeois arrondissement in Paris, and unknown to many Parisians, the 16th arrondissement is one of the most pleasant in the capital in terms of quality of life and tourist attractions. Off-centre from the party scene, it will not satisfy nightlife lovers.
However, you will find some nice walks, some of the greatest museums in Paris, and some amazing architecture, with the 16th arrondissement housing the most Art Nouveau buildings in Paris. Not forgetting of course the most exceptional view of the Eiffel Tower from the Trocadero. This arrondissement is also home to the Parc des Princes and the Roland-Garros stadium.
The geographical situation of the flat will allow you to move very easily and quickly in the whole of the capital via these numerous possibilities of public transport:
- Metro: Victor Hugo (line 2), located 3 minutes away on foot
- Numerous day and night bus lines
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used): call 36 07. Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)
Other things to note
We ask you to provide us with the necessary supporting documents:
- 1 piece of identity
- 1 proof of the reason for the stay (professional or school)
- 1 email address
1 contract will be sent to you by email and an inventory of fixtures will be made on your arrival and departure.
IN THE WEEK
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability): between 9am and 3pm: 20 euros
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 6pm and 10pm: 30 euros
Late Late check-in (subject to availability): between 10pm and midnight: 30 euros
Between 9am and 6pm: 30 euros
Between 6pm and 10pm: 50 euros
Between 10pm and midnight: 60 euros
- All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys.
Last minute booking: For all bookings made up to 48 hours before your arrival, we reserve the right to hand over the key at our office one near to L’ Arc de Triomphe.
A security deposit will be requested for renting this space.
- Central Heating
- Cleaning products
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Linen and Towels
- Washing Machine