Exceptional appt - Pigalle/ Blanche - Mobility lease
Apartment in Pigalle, .9th Opera10 People • 1 Bedroom • 3 Bathrooms • 180m²
Come and discover this newly renovated flat during your stay in Paris. Take advantage of this superb flat to discover Paris.
This accommodation is available for a mobility lease ONLY. The mobility lease is a type of short term furnished lease. It aims to facilitate the mobility of tenants, especially those who have to move for professional reasons (transfer or mission), students, young people in training, alternation or internship.
This is a very nice flat located on the 1st floor without a lift. It is composed of :
- A pleasant living room with two very comfortable sofas, a dining table
- A fully equipped open kitchen (refrigerator, induction hob, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, washing machine and dryer, oven, dishwasher, etc)
- A first bedroom with a king size bed (180x200cm)
- A second bedroom with a king size bed (180x200)
- A third bedroom with a king size bed (180x200)
- A fourth bedroom with a Queen size bed and a King size bed (180x200)
- 2 bathrooms with a shower and a toilet
- One bathroom with a shower
- A separate toilet
- TV and broadband internet (WIFI)
- Bed linen and towels provided
You will have access to the whole flat, to feel at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, email or SMS.
It may be one of the smallest, but it is certainly one of the best served, with no less than 19 underground stations alone. This fashionable arrondissement by day and night includes the Grands Boulevards and its many (more or less famous) theatres, department stores such as Le Printemps and the Nouvelles Galeries, the Opéra Garnier and the very elegant Place de l'Opéra.
It is a fashionable arrondissement, which has been popular with artists for several years, particularly in the "Nouvelle-Athènes" district. A district that has retained a village feel, particularly around the very commercial Rue des Martyrs
The geographical location of the flat will allow you to move around the capital very easily via the numerous public transport possibilities:
- Metro: Pigalle (line 2 and 12), located 5 minutes away on foot
- Metro: Saint-Georges (line 12), located 5 minutes away on foot
- Day & night bus
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used) - call 36 07.
Other things to note
We ask you to provide us with the necessary supporting documents:
- 1 piece of identification
- 1 proof of the reason for the stay (professional or school)
- 1 email address
1 contract will be sent to you by email and an inventory of fixtures will be made on your arrival and departure.
IN THE WEEK
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability): between 9am and 3pm: 20 euros
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 6pm and 10pm: 30 euros
Late Late check-in (subject to availability): between 10pm and midnight: 30 euros
Between 9am and 6pm: 30 euros
Between 6pm and 10pm: 50 euros
Between 10pm and midnight: 60 euros
- All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys.
A security deposit will be requested for renting this space.
Linen and Towels