Exceptional flat - Victor Hugo - Mobility lease
Apartment in Champs Elysées, 16th Passy/Trocadero6 People • 3 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms • 186m²
Luxury family flat, refurbished, close to the Place Victor Hugo.
This accommodation is available for a mobility lease ONLY. The mobility lease is a type of short-term furnished lease. It aims to facilitate the mobility of tenants, especially those who have to move for professional reasons (transfer or mission), students, young people in training, alternating or internship.
This is a luxury 186m² flat located just a stone's throw from Place Victor Hugo, in the 16th arrondissement of Paris. It is on the fifth floor with a lift.
It has been completely refurbished with quality materials and is in perfect condition.
It is composed of:
- A spacious living room with TV, open on a dining room and a library corner
- A very nice open kitchen, fully equipped: fridge, hob, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave, oven, steam oven, dishwasher ...
- A master bedroom with double bed, dressing room and private bathroom with WC
- Two bedrooms with a double bed
- A bathroom with bath, toilet and washing machine
- A shower room with shower and WC
- A balcony
- Storage space
- TV and broadband internet
- Bed linen and towels provided
This flat is beautifully finished and very quiet, with good exposure and a highly sought-after location, a stone's throw from Place Victor Hugo.
You will have access to the entire flat, so you can feel at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, email or SMS.
Reputed to be the most bourgeois arrondissement in Paris, and unknown to many Parisians, the 16th arrondissement is one of the most pleasant in the capital in terms of quality of life and tourist attractions. Off-centre from the party scene, it will not satisfy nightlife lovers.
However, you will find some nice walks, some of the greatest museums in Paris, and some amazing architecture, with the 16th arrondissement housing the most Art Nouveau buildings in Paris. Not forgetting of course the most exceptional view of the Eiffel Tower from the Trocadero. This arrondissement is also home to the Parc des Princes and the Roland-Garros stadium.
The geographical situation of the flat will allow you to move very easily and quickly in the whole of the capital via these numerous possibilities of public transport:
- Metro: Victor Hugo (line 2), located 3 minutes away on foot
- Numerous day and night bus lines
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used): call 36 07. Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)
Other things to note
We ask you to provide us with the necessary supporting documents:
- 1 identity document
- 1 proof of the reason for the stay (professional or educational)
- 1 email address
1 contract will be sent to you by email and an inventory of fixtures will be made on your arrival and departure.
IN THE WEEK
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability): between 9am and 3pm: 20 euros
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 6pm and 10pm: 30 euros
Late Late check-in (subject to availability): between 10pm and midnight: 30 euros
Between 9am and 6pm: 30 euros
Between 6pm and 10pm: 50 euros
Between 10pm and midnight: 60 euros
- All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys.
A security deposit will be requested for renting this space.
24 Hours Check-in
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Linen and Towels