Beautiful apartment ideally located near the Parc Monceau, in a beautiful secure building.
This apartment is available for a mobility lease ONLY. The mobility lease is a type of short term furnished lease. It aims to facilitate the mobility of tenants, especially for professional or academic reasons.
It is a spacious apartment of 160m2 with 3 bedrooms located on the 2nd floor with elevator. It is composed of:
- A fully equipped and functional kitchen (fridge, induction cooker, toaster, coffee machine, kettle, microwave, oven, dishwasher, washing machine ...)
- A living room with sofas, TV and dining table
- A first parental bedroom with its bathroom and WC
- A second parental bedroom with its shower room
- A third bedroom with double bed
- A shower room and WC
- 1 separate toilet
- TV and high speed internet (WiFi).
- Storage space throughout the apartment
- Sheets and towels provided
You will have access to the whole apartment, to feel at home.
We are available at any time by phone, email or text message.
This apartment is located in the 8th arrondissement, near the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysées. The area is full of restaurants, famous stores, as well as many local businesses (bakery, fishmonger, restaurants, butcher's shop, supermarkets, dry cleaner's, pharmacy). Moreover, the apartment is located right next to the Poncelet market, renowned for its high quality products. Finally you can enjoy the famous Parc Monceau located a few minutes from the property.
The geographical situation of the apartment will allow you to move very easily in the capital via these numerous possibilities of public transport:
- Metro : Saint-Augustin (line 9) located at 9 minutes by foot
- Metro : Villiers (line 2,3) located at 7 minutes on foot
- Vélib station
- Autolib station
- Several Taxi companies available : G7 cabs (the most used) - call 36 07. BUS (day and night)
- Velib station
Other things to note
Required supporting documents :
- 1 piece of identification
- 1 proof for the reason of the stay (professional or school)
1 contract will be sent to you by email and an inventory of fixtures will be made at your arrival and departure.
"To do this, we ask you to provide us with the necessary supporting documents:
- 1 piece of identity
- 1 proof of the reason for your stay (professional or school)
- 1 email address
1 contract will be sent to you by email and an inventory of fixtures will be made at your arrival and at your departure.
IN THE WEEK
Arrival time : between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability)
Late check-in (subject to availability) : between 7pm and 11pm : 30 euros
(subject to availability of an agent)
Between 7pm and 11pm: 50 euros (subject to availability of an agent)
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash.
Last minute booking: For all bookings made up to 48 hours before your arrival, we reserve the right to hand over the key at our office one near to L’ Arc de Triomphe.
A security deposit will be requested for renting this space.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Laptop Friendly Workspace
Linen and Towels
Long Term Rental Available
Suitable for children (2+ years old)
Suitable for infants (under 2 years)